Aug 28, 2013

Mediterranean vibes.


“I wonder if the ocean smells different on the other side of the world.” 
 When you feel the call of the sea, you don't hesitate to go. I've spent these last weeks in Oropesa del Mar in the east coast of Spain. Time to feel the marine breeze, to feel the waves, to dance in the middle of the sea as the raindrops fall down, to go hiking and reach the top to admire the ocean up there, to go to the unknown, and to discover hidden and solitary beaches, biking to explore beyond, to meet up friends that I've never seen in a year, to go back to my bubble and experience a day like old times, remembering how much I loved that place and how I missed it and its people. To sum up, going miles away to break routines by the mediterranean sea has been wonderful.


















































August 1 - 15.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh Béa, this is absolutely wonderful. I saw the photos on facebook, but they're even more beautiful here. Also, I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pitures and beautiful words. wish I was there.

    xxx
    lindapochinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, so stunning. the colours, mood and places look absolutely amazing. i've not been to the sea for so long, i ache for it. i'm so glad to hear you had such a great time there!! x

    ReplyDelete